3060 ti fans won't stop spinning?

bruhmomentza

I recently bought the MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3060 ti from MSI,and no matter what settings i change in the fan curve for MSI afterburner, the fans wont stop spinning!

Help please!

Same issue with my Galax 3060 ti. Fan speed won't go below 30%. Was working fine till yesterday.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, bruhmomentza said:

I recently bought the MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3060 ti from MSI,and no matter what settings i change in the fan curve for MSI afterburner, the fans wont stop spinning!

Help please!

does it advertise itself as a zero rpm model? not all cpu with their default bios can and or will go below 30%

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

9 hours ago, Badger906 said:

does it advertise itself as a zero rpm model? not all cpu with their default bios can and or will go below 30%

Atleast my fan was working fine till day before yesterday i.e. following my pre-specified fan curve. As of now, it's following that curve but doesn't turn off the fan when GPU is idling. Tried switching back to AUTO but even then the fan speed is staying constant at 30% in idling scenario.