[SOLVED] Ryzen Master won't install at all..

Wateva

Updated from a 2700x to a 5600x on my Taichi x470 (yes, bios is updated) but Ryzen Master was acting up giving out errors left and right. 

Uninstalled RM to try to reinstall it, but now I get just a 'tentative' install and nothing else..

Register is already without any "RyzenMaster" keys as per image below.
image.png.3d82c75aebb29fdcaf13b8ab10bed7f0.png

Help??

Video (black screen means Windows UAC):

FIXED!!

Take ownership of the folder AMD\RyzenMasterExtract through right click, properties, security. Add "USERS" with full control to all folders/files/subsolders.

image.png.eb96a0f2a8f19e8b290cf8cb1633e92a.png

Go to SECURITY, ADVANCED, ADD, add USERS.. 

Step by step:

1. Select Properties.
  2. Click the Security tab.
  3. Click Advanced.
  4. Click "Change" next to the owner name.
  5. Click Advanced.
  6. Click Find Now.
  7. Select your username and click OK.

Now, go to C:\AMD\RyzenMasterExtract\MSIFiles\Qt_Dependancies

Find SETUP.EXE

Run.

You should be able to get the install to run:image.png.d8195989076e0005bf3de570ccdc1734.png

• 1 month later...

I'm also having this same issue in a similar situation: Upgraded from a 3700X to a 5800X and now I can't seem to manipulate the 'C:\AMD\RyzenMasterExtract' directory at all, even with the steps you've provided.

Not sure where to go from here, as my CPU is waaayyy underperforming and seemingly locked at a low clock frequency (even with BIOS tweaking!)... Any more guidance on alternate install locations/methods would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

If anybody still has a trouble, I can get through this after uninstalling the ryzen master with Iobit Unistaller and then installing the ryzen master again 

• 1 month later...
i already posted this on other post's on other sites, but copying and pasting it to other's.
this is for those getting the error on fresh or even later install's of ryzen master where a window pops up saying "Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed Properly"
if the regedit fix doesn't work, and you have a Gigabyte board and installed any of their software, read on.
Figured it out on my end. i have a gigabyte
B550 AORUS PRO (rev. 1.0) using BIOS v F13g with a R5 5600x CPU the fix was uninstalling the "EasyTune" BUT!!!... when normally uninstalling this it, doesn't uninstall everything related to it as another service is installed separately, think it was called easytune services or tuneservices or something like that. noticed it since i use CCleaner(free) to uninstall stuff. so once i uninstalled THAT service after uninstalling easytune, ran ryzen master right after and it loaded just fine. hope this helps everyone.

• 1 month later...

Latest ryzen master doesn't work for me anymore, tried a lot of solutions online, didn't worked for me. I gave up and just installed an old version (v2.6.0.1692) that i got from guru3d... like what I've did with rgb fusion (b18.1019.1) that i got from a reddit link months ago, because gigabyte/aorus is kinda shit ngl. Works splendid now. Not fishing anyone- caution is highly adviced, for the files might be infected. I'm using aorus b450 pro wifi btw.

On 4/3/2021 at 2:43 AM, BOBCAMO said:
i already posted this on other post's on other sites, but copying and pasting it to other's.
this is for those getting the error on fresh or even later install's of ryzen master where a window pops up saying "Ryzen Master Driver Not Installed Properly"
if the regedit fix doesn't work, and you have a Gigabyte board and installed any of their software, read on.
Figured it out on my end. i have a gigabyte
B550 AORUS PRO (rev. 1.0) using BIOS v F13g with a R5 5600x CPU the fix was uninstalling the "EasyTune" BUT!!!... when normally uninstalling this it, doesn't uninstall everything related to it as another service is installed separately, think it was called easytune services or tuneservices or something like that. noticed it since i use CCleaner(free) to uninstall stuff. so once i uninstalled THAT service after uninstalling easytune, ran ryzen master right after and it loaded just fine. hope this helps everyone.

it's the easytune. are you using the siv for fan control? if yes but already unistalled easy tune. re-install everything first. there's actually 2 easytune. one is for the overclocking-thingy and the other for system monitoring (like for the SIV). so, re-install launch app. and see if SIV is running. if it is, uninstall it. then uninstall the easy tune through the launch app. and then uninstall the 2nd easy tune through the add/remove programs. and then just uninstall launch app. if you need the rgb fusion, it could run properly without the launch app. actually it runs better as a stand-alone(imo).

Just now, Chrismike said:

it's the easytune. are you using the siv for fan control? if yes but already unistalled easy tune. re-install everything first. there's actually 2 easytune. one is for the overclocking-thingy and the other for system monitoring (like for the SIV). so, re-install launch app. and see if SIV is running. if it is, uninstall it. then uninstall the easy tune through the launch app. and then uninstall the 2nd easy tune through the add/remove programs. and then just uninstall launch app. if you need the rgb fusion, it could run properly without the launch app. actually it runs better as a stand-alone(imo).

oh and btw, if you need the the rgb fusion, when uninstalling the launch app, it will ask if you'd like to remove all of its components: select no for that, if you'd prefer.