RU Games So Cheap

Joke gaming

I was looking on G2A.com and I saw Arma 3 for around £10 great. but it was a RU copy of the game. If I'm living in the UK and it is just a steam key will I have any problems once I've bought the game or when I'm trying to activate it thanks. I also saw the same with PL games ?

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

You can activate it if you use a VPN, but you can get banned from Steam for doing this. That being said, I've never heard of anyone being banned for it so far.

id be more worried about the language will it be in ru?  whatever ru is i think its russia :S

You can activate it if you use a VPN, but you can get banned from Steam for doing this. That being said, I've never heard of anyone being banned for it so far.

It is against Steam's ToS, but I too haven't heard anyone being banned for it.

Honestly, I think it would be much safer to find a Russian trader who is bilingual and do some trading with him/her. Usually, if you trade for a RU copy, but redeem it on a non-RU account, it converts to the country origin of where it was redeemed, or it turns into a World Wide version, at least that's what I remember from a while back, don't know if it has changed since.

id be more worried about the language will it be in ru?  whatever ru is i think its russia :S

for many games you can get the different language packs (not totally legal though)