Is there a way to get a sound at a same time from bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at PC?

VoidThinker
Go to solution Solved by Ahoy Hoy,

Have you tried virtual cables.

Its a bit fiddley to set up but it should be do able. I don't use the software much my self so couldn't really explain how to but I know it could do it.

I have connected two headphones:

- bluetooth headphones

- wired headphones connected in front panel

Only one can operate when they are both connected. How to get sound from both of them at a same time?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 9:44 AM, Bulls420 said:

O sorry I completely forgot about this🙄 I tryed this now but it doesn't work.

I activate bluetooth on my PC, I turn on my bluetooth headphones. Sound from speakers switch to bluetooth headphones. I turn on stereo mix and options "Listen to this device" and disable option "Allow application to take control". After that I connect my wired headphones to my front panel on case. No sound. I tryed changing "playback through device options" but no sound again. Any idea why it is not working?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 9:09 PM, Ahoy Hoy said:

Have you tried virtual cables.

Its a bit fiddley to set up but it should be do able. I don't use the software much my self so couldn't really explain how to but I know it could do it.

I will have that program in mind, thanks. For now I am using audio 3.5mm splitter on my front panel, my bluetooth headphones can be used as wired. With this method sound is little lower (x264) than with one cable, but I discovered that with x265 format it is much louder.

Youtube video method posted above can have almost always problem with audio sync, at least that I read in couple of similar videos in comments.