Graphics Card Solutions For 2 Systems...?

jdalphin92

I'm looking to replace my old 7770's in my aging gaming rig with a single card solution.  I'm not a AAA title gamer.  I play Eve-Online, the occasional game of Minecraft, edit pictures, and edit video.  Not too much.  Computer runs dual 24" full HD screens.  Looking for a single card replacement for my old 7770s.

The second machine is an old alienware I want to setup as a home theater PC in my living room to also play Eve-Online.  It'll be attached to a 4k LG TV (no HDR on my current TV).  What's the recommended option?

As I'm not a big gamer, budget options are what I'm looking for.  

2 minutes ago, jdalphin92 said:

I'm looking to replace my old 7770's

are you willing to get used hardware?

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

whats your cpu?

whats your budget?

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

1 hour ago, lexusgamer05 said:

Could you please be more specific on your budget?

200-300USD MAX per setup.  The more affordable, the better.  My gaming rig is running right now.  The other is just collecting dust.  The 7770's run well for my setup, but they scream trying to stay cool.  Mainly looking to get down to just one card with a bump in strength, run cooler, and be less noisy.  The other rig I'm just looking to put a card in, in order to support 4k for movies and EVE on my TV when I'm being lazy and don't feel like going into my office.

1 hour ago, LauriHimself said:

are you willing to get used hardware?

2/3's of my rig is already used hardware.  Lol.  Built it on a budget over the years.

1 hour ago, mahyar said:

whats your cpu?

whats your budget?

AMD FX-8350.  See a few lines up for budget.

1 minute ago, jdalphin92 said:

200-300USD MAX per setup.  The more affordable, the better.  My gaming rig is running right now.  The other is just collecting dust.  The 7770's run well for my setup, but they scream trying to stay cool.  Mainly looking to get down to just one card with a bump in strength, run cooler, and be less noisy.  The other rig I'm just looking to put a card in, in order to support 4k for movies and EVE on my TV when I'm being lazy and don't feel like going into my office.

2/3's of my rig is already used hardware.  Lol.  Built it on a budget over the years.

AMD FX-8350.  See a few lines up for budget.

a rx580 or gtx1660/1650 will do

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here