Windows 10 did it again

Heetee

Hey, so this morning I saw my PC rebooted during the nigth, probably due to a windows 10 update and was stuck at the black screen after post requesting to select a boot drive and reboot. I've tried to repair my ssd boot drive with a usb stick but none of the troubleshoot worked. The SSD can still be seen and selected in the bios so I've plugged in another HDD with a working version of windows 10 on it and booted correctly into widnows (from the HDD). 

My plan was to acces the SSD, manualy backup the users files and then do a clean reinstall. My problem is I can acces all the files on the SSD but the Users files. Ive tried giving me permission via the security tabs but when I click apply I get the message ''the media is write protected''. 

I still remember the passwords to connect that account if that can be usefull, I just cant find somewhere to input it. 

If anyone here could be of some help, that would be appreciated.
Thx!

Diskpart.

Commands in Terminal:

diskpart  //Once you are in Diskpart, enter these commands.

list disk  //Look at the disks listed and select the one that is your SSD. Note its number.

select disk x  //replace x with your SSD's disk number.

attributes disk  //enter attributes disk mode

attributes disk clear readonly  //clears any write-protection on the disk.

exit  //exits diskpart

Exit terminal.

elephants squared

elephants

Ive tried it, I get the msg ''attributes cleared successfully''  but when I check again with attributes disk it still show ''Current Read-only State: Yes''