MSI TF R9 270 for $178 shipped

BennisTheMennis

Are AMD prices coming back down to there MRSP for the first time in the hole R9 launch 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Are AMD prices coming back down to there MRSP for the first time in the hole R9 launch 

For now its mainly the US pricing coming back down. For us Canadians we'll have to probably wait a couple more months.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

I currently have the nvidia gtx 670SC 4gb....now!!! will the r9 270 outperform it with descent OC?

I currently have the nvidia gtx 670SC 4gb....now!!! will the r9 270 outperform it with descent OC?

No. 

ok! thanks.   I then don't get the reviews for(MSI R9 270) on Newegg!  they claim like around 60+ fps for most games @ 1080p including  BF4 with pretty much everything maxed out.   Then I go for a review search at guru3d for (msi r9 270x) and the gtx 670 destroys it.

I'M SO F'N CONFUSED!!!

ok! thanks.   I then don't get the reviews for(MSI R9 270) on Newegg!  they claim like around 60+ fps for most games @ 1080p including  BF4 with pretty much everything maxed out.   Then I go for a review search at guru3d for (msi r9 270x) and the gtx 670 destroys it.

I'M SO F'N CONFUSED!!!

Swifty, the R9 270x is a midrange card. It can't ever beat the 670 or be on par with it.. Well I don't know about it maxin' BF4 but you'll be much much better with a GTX 670SC

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.