Can the new model O wireless double click?

penguin1

Hey, I come from the small Minecraft 1.8 PvP community. In the game you need to try to get high cps so you can try to get the first hit. Glorious mice are great for this because you can lower the D bounce timer and get really high cps with double clicks (about 15-25 cps). Does anyone know if you can double click on the model O wireless?  

Thanks.

Also this is a good video of someone butterfly clicking.

So every mouse can double-click 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

10 minutes ago, penguin1 said:

Hey, I come from the small Minecraft 1.8 PvP community. In the game you need to try to get high cps so you can try to get the first hit. Glorious mice are great for this because you can lower the D bounce timer and get really high cps with double clicks (about 15-25 cps). Does anyone know if you can double click on the model O wireless?  

Thanks.

I used to play alot of UHCS on reddit, lunar, hypixel, and badlion. (Before I moved to Valorant)

And from my experience (3000 UHC Duel Wins, diamond div on badlion,) 
and since when did CPS matter? You don't need more than 8????

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

17 minutes ago, Downkey said:

I used to play alot of UHCS on reddit, lunar, hypixel, and badlion. (Before I moved to Valorant)

And from my experience (3000 UHC Duel Wins, diamond div on badlion,) 
and since when did CPS matter? You don't need more than 8????

It helps when some servers have crappy anti cheats and cancel your hits. Also there are some bridging techniques that need high cps like god bridge or moonwalk.

27 minutes ago, Kanna said:

So every mouse can double-click 

I mean when you hit your mouse once and it registers two clicks. Most mice have dbounce software, because most games don't need high cps.

1 minute ago, penguin1 said:

I mean when you hit your mouse once and it registers two clicks. Most mice have dbounce software, because most games don't need high cps.

well why use a wireless mouse for minecraft PVP 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 hour ago, penguin1 said:

Thanks.

I have the model o- and it can double click i get usually 10-14 cps, but I watched this video and I'm not sure. (37) Using the Glorious Model O Wireless for PvP | WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! - YouTube

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 9:52 AM, CheeseGaming43 said:

I have the model o- and it can double click i get usually 10-14 cps, but I watched this video and I'm not sure. (37) Using the Glorious Model O Wireless for PvP | WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! - YouTube

The guy who made it just made an updated video on it saying how glorious fixed the software and you are able to double click now https://youtu.be/yONGjSQI8uY