Ryzen 7 5800x clock speeds - noob questions

Given my current jump to AMD I will ask a few questions from time to time so bear with me.
I have two questions related to cores speed.
First one: compared to my previous CPU, i7 7700K, this Ryzen 7 5800x seems to stay as high as 3200 MHz, never lower. i7 downclocked its cores to 800 MHz when in idle. I'm using the same Balanced Power Plan I used before. It's a normal behaviour?
Second one: I didn't touch overclocking at all. Just the PBO and everything it's on Auto, I didn't tinker with settings because first of all, I don't think OC will do much for this powerful enough processor and second I'm a noob when it comes to AMD. So... the AMD official specifications for this particular CPU say that the maximum speed in 4.7 GHz. So... why this settings I see here? It seems to run comfortably with all cores up to 4.35-4.5 GHz (oscillating there in full load) and one core jumps up to 4.85 GHz. Always, the behaviour is consistent across all apps and HW Info prove that it's set like that. I know the PBO will manage the frequency as it see fit if the conditions allow it (voltage and temperature in normal levels) but it's 150 MHz over the specs.
Images below.
HW Info, 3D Mark and Geekbench.

Screenshot 2020-12-04 084152.png

Screenshot 2020-12-04 083919.png

Screenshot 2020-12-04 022008.png

Well, I myself dont have any experience with PBO cuz APUs dont support it. But, PBO means Precision Boost Overdrive.. I guess it automatically overclocks the CPU depending on the load?

13 minutes ago, Hold-Ma-Beer said:

Well, I myself dont have any experience with PBO cuz APUs dont support it. But, PBO means Precision Boost Overdrive.. I guess it automatically overclocks the CPU depending on the load?

Yes, that is what it does, from what I've read. But I thought it never goes beyond AMD official boost speeds, it's kinda common sense to me. A 3800 MHz CPU with a maximum boost of 4700 MHz - this is on AMD page. And PBO seems to go over that speed with 150 MHz. It might be an ASUS motherboard feature? To go over if the temps are good and there is power?

Ah yes, I think I've seen in some videos that Asus enables something like AutoOC on supported motherboards by default.. Might be that.