Two system builds

TiCaHe

Budget (including currency): 

System 1 around 15000 SEK (1700 USD) (willing to go a little over)

System 2 around 10000 SEK (1200 USD) (lower if iI can get away with it)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

System 1 will be used for gaming mostly ( SUW 5120x1440 @ 120) with some streaming and light video editing

System 2 is only for gaming (1920x1080 @144)

The type of games that will be played on both systems are Cod warzone, Rainbow six siege, Rust (maybe impossible at those budgets but would like to not have total garbage settings either)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

System 1 is an upgrade from i7 2600, 16 gb ram, acer predator motherboard (don't not the exact name), GTX 1070, 500gb ssd, 3 tb HDD, 600W PSU

System 2 is a upgrade from an msi gaming laptop, i7 something mobile cpu, 16gb ram, gtx840m, 240 gb ssd

System 1 my preference is to go amd for both cpu (5000 series) and gpu (maybe nvidia better bang?)

System 2 my preference is amd cpu (better bang for the buck?) and a 550 motherboard (to be able to but a 5000 cpu in later) but not any preference for the rest of the rig.

System 2 would also need a 1080p@144 monitor if it can be crammed in there.

system 1: i know a bit overbudget, but hopefully i can save on the second one. for streaming and editing, nvidia is better.

system 2: reuse the 1070 you have, it's excellent for 1080p 144hz

8 hours ago, boggy77 said:

system 1: i know a bit overbudget, but hopefully i can save on the second one. for streaming and editing, nvidia is better.

system 2: reuse the 1070 you have, it's excellent for 1080p 144hz

Thank you for the suggested systems, I know it will go over budget for the system but would you recommend to upgrade the cpu of systems 1 to a 5800x or a 5900x for a longer lifespan of the system. I would still like to be able to stream while playing games in the future.

And also would you suggest any gpu for the second system as I plan to sell my current system with the gpu.

Thanks again for the suggestions

30 minutes ago, TiCaHe said:

Thank you for the suggested systems, I know it will go over budget for the system but would you recommend to upgrade the cpu of systems 1 to a 5800x or a 5900x for a longer lifespan of the system. I would still like to be able to stream while playing games in the future.

And also would you suggest any gpu for the second system as I plan to sell my current system with the gpu.

Thanks again for the suggestions

Streaming nowadays is best done with the gpu. That's why i picked a nvidia gpu, they have good streaming features through obs.

If you want a gpu for the second system, look for a 1660 super

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

Streaming nowadays is best done with the gpu. That's why i picked a nvidia gpu, they have good streaming features through obs.

If you want a gpu for the second system, look for a 1660 super

Okay, do you really think the gpu will be able to handle the game at my resolution and the stream? Seems as it would be a lot for it to do but I dont really have a refrence point so just wondering.

3 hours ago, TiCaHe said:

Okay, do you really think the gpu will be able to handle the game at my resolution and the stream? Seems as it would be a lot for it to do but I dont really have a refrence point so just wondering.

Yeah should be ok