Budget (including currency): $800-850 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Photoshop, Sketchup, Adobe Xd, Lightroom, 3D rendering, light gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This is a list that one of my friends threw together after i told him what i wanted. unfortunately, a lot of the components of this build either are no longer available or cost way too much. as well as that, the price he got with the original parts (as seen below) is already higher than my budget.

image.thumb.png.ef91ce69471ef43ac9c8891da080a9b9.png

The original (and unfinished) list that i made was comprised of:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500X

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER (Windforce OC 4GB)
PSU: GMX 650W ATX silent power supply

SSD: 250GB WD Green Blue Internal Solid State Drive

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA Internal Hard Drive

RAM: 16GB Corsair 

Case: PC Gaming Computer Case Tempered Glass ARGB Strip ATX Tower Desktop (without fan) 

It doesn't have a Motherboard cause i wasn't sure on that. Could you maybe mix these two lists into something that will work, or help me make a new list that fits better with my price point?

Do you guys have any suggestions? it would be great if you could tell me about cheap workstation components, cause i'm very new to building pc's (this will be my first pc).

Thanks!