Need to connect my Case fans to my Motherboard, non adjustable speeds as connected wrong.

LouisHend
Go to solution Solved by Rooked,
16 minutes ago, LouisHend said:

The fans connected to the chassis and CPU are working fine and have speed adjustment, yet in the bios, as one is connected to the AIO, it isn't able to be adjusted and is locked at 100% power, this makes my system very loud.

Nevermind, I see what you mean. You can try getting a fan splitter for your fans, they should enable you to change your speed. Sorry, I got your fan headers mixed up. Thought you had an AIO pump.

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F WIFI Motherboard, and 5 case fans, 6 with the addition of (obviously) my CPU fan. 
The Motherboard has 1 CPU fan connector as well as a CPU OPT connector, and an additional 3 Chassis fan connectors, as of now, my fans are connected as such:

CPU Fan - CPU FAN

Case Fan 1 - CPU OPT

Case Fan 2 - CHA(chassis) FAN 1

Case Fan 3 - CHA FAN 2

Case Fan 4 - CHA FAN 3

Case Fan 5 - AIO PUMP

The fans connected to the chassis and CPU are working fine and have speed adjustment, yet in the bios, as one is connected to the AIO, it isn't able to be adjusted and is locked at 100% power, this makes my system very loud.

How can I fix this?

Screenshot 2020-11-30 122954.png

Screenshot 2020-11-30 123024.png

Edited by LouisHend
Fixed wrong material

You can try switching your Case Fan 1 with your AIO Pump, I think the CPU OPT is supposed to be for the pump.

2 minutes ago, Rooked said:

You can try switching your Case Fan 1 with your AIO Pump, I think the CPU OPT is supposed to be for the pump.

But then my other fan won't be speed variable?

Just now, LouisHend said:

But then my other fan won't be speed variable?

They should work fine. The pump is largely the loudest part of your PC and even if you have 100% powered chassis fans, they should be at an acceptable limit.

1 minute ago, Rooked said:

They should work fine. The pump is largely the loudest part of your PC and even if you have 100% powered chassis fans, they should be at an acceptable limit.

ahhh i see what you mean, all the fans WORK, but id like them to be slower

16 minutes ago, LouisHend said:

Nevermind, I see what you mean. You can try getting a fan splitter for your fans, they should enable you to change your speed. Sorry, I got your fan headers mixed up. Thought you had an AIO pump.

4 minutes ago, Rooked said:

Thank you! and no problem on the mixup :)