Bsod Ryzen 5 3400g

NGCaval

Hi

My brother's computer stopped working and my father told me if I could fixed before Monday but im getting some weird errors

Pc:

B450m steel legend

Ryzen 5 3400g with stock cooler. 

Evga 500 80+ bronze (4 years of use) (I was to lazy to take it out of my old case that he has now and putting it to the other case) 

WD green 240gb ssd

8gb RAM kingston Hyperx 2400 mhz

Corsair carbide spec-02

Background:

The first problem that the computer had,was that something got disconfigurated in the bios and I had to swap the asus b450-f gaming that the computer had for my b450m steel legend so that the intgrated gpu of the ryzen would give video output. 

And now, few days ago my brother told me that his computer is not working out and I really dont know whats happening

Errors/Problems

1. Bsod "kmode expection not handled (amdppm.sys)" 

2. Bsod "Irql not less or equal" 

3. Computer freezes after posting ( gets to start loading windows but freezes in the middle of the proccess) 

Approach:

I remember that my brother overclocked the computer and later on when asked him what he did to the computer he told me that he set it back to factory settings. So I thought that maybe the cpu wasnt getting enough voltage and I started to cranck up voltage and overclocking it but I dont get a post and I have to disconnect the motherboard battery and unplug the computer so it reset to factory settings, and start doing it all over again. 

At this point I really dont know what to do, I do image that the problem is the cpu  but I dont know what to do. 

Any sugestión is thanked. 

PD. My native language is not english so pliz dont be mad about it. 

Did you try ram at different speeds? If something like 3200 isn't working (or whatever speed you are trying), try 3000 or 2933

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1. I took the ssd and connected to my pc to install windows 10.

2. When I looked at the cpu details in the bios, Im not sure why but the default settings for the UEFI is 1.45v for the ryzen 5 3400g, im pretty there is a problem in the voltage.