I want to know if this pc will work

Ok so this will be the first pc I build alone so I would like to post the parts and you guys tell me if it would all work and recommendations.  

Processor: Intel Core I7 3930k

CPU cooler: H110

Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Formula ATX LGA2011

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16gb (4x4) 1600mhz

Storage: TWO Samsung 830 series 256 gb ssd (can someone help me with raid) and a 1tb caviar black

Video Card: asus GeForce gtx 680 directcu ii top

Wireless Network Adaptor: (does the mother board have wireless built in?) Rosewill RNX-N150PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter 

Case: 650D

Power supply: Corsair 860W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

please help and thanks

the asus 680 is WAY over priced imo. and what are you using this for if its for gaming a i5 is MORE than enough. if you are using it for editing get a little more RAM.the board doesnt seem to have wifi. also for gaming i would not get wifi its to slow and unreliable. an alternative is if you dont have a LAN connection in your room you can get Powerline. but having LAN is the best option. cant help you with raid sorry. hope this helps.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Ok so this will be the first pc I build alone so I would like to post the parts and you guys tell me if it would all work and recommendations.  

Processor: Intel Core I7 3930k

CPU cooler: H110

Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Formula ATX LGA2011

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16gb (4x4) 1600mhz

Storage: TWO Samsung 830 series 256 gb ssd (can someone help me with raid) and a 1tb caviar black

Video Card: asus GeForce gtx 680 directcu ii top

Wireless Network Adaptor: (does the mother board have wireless built in?) Rosewill RNX-N150PCe 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter 

Case: 650D

Power supply: Corsair 860W 80 PLUS Platinum Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

please help and thanks

The motherboard does not have wireless capabilities, though you should be using a wired connection anyway.

Yes, the computer will work, but there are a few changes you should make such as switching to an AX760.

That thing will be a beast. And honestly, get a 670, the 680 is too overpriced the for small difference in performance that you get. That's all I see wrong with this set up, otherwise, what the others said.

EDIT: Also, you might want to take this to the hardware thread. I realize that this is an off topic thread, but I think that for the sake of organization it would make more sense to post there. :) Just a thought!

OR wait for a 770 or 780. and get one of them a 770 is supposed to be a beefy 680 and the 780 is a wimpy titan.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The mobo doesn't have wifi built in.

If you are asking if everything is compatible, then yeah, the computer should run.

If you're looking for suggestions:

Have you looked at 840 or 840 pro samsung? I'm not sure about sale price, but 840 pro is like the new version. New is always better. If you don't need the speed of 840 pro, you can go for 840.

That ASUS card is a triple slot, i believe.  Kind of overkill in my opinion.

The way I set up RAID was just not plug in the HDD and raid 0 everything else. then just add in HDD afterwards. 

ok thank you all for your feedback and I have changed the graphics card to two asus directcu ii tops because I can and the 680 is not worth that much but does anyone know on this motherboard bios because I cant find one how to setup raid 0 like step by step instructions