An Ode to my CPU

Perhaps you don’t care to know but I have an i7 4770 in my PC. My 4770 (non k) started it’s life in a dell Optiplex machine until it’s original owner (not me) transplanted it along with its dell motherboard  and ram into a thermaltake case with a new PSU and a R9 280 graphics card. I eventually bought this system and sold the graphics card because I wanted to get a used 4gb gtx 770 instead. I eventually upgraded my motherboard and ram and cooler and then that motherboard failed so I had to replace it. Finally I upgraded my graphics card to a gtx 1070 and bought a snazzy used server case, but still my i7 4770 remained in the system. Because finances have been tight over the years (heck, they still are) I probably would have had to quit using my PC for quite a while had my i7 had ever failed; but it always chugged along. Through many changes in my life and to my PC and set up my i7 4770 has remained a constant. E55519D3-A812-409E-97DB-1435A2B7AA39.thumb.jpeg.becb1724a7798505bbd7eb24d8fff2f8.jpegI would have never guessed I would form such a deep connection to a chunk of silicone, but something about it’s faithful service through so much of my life earns it a special place in my heart.  

Do... do... do... do...

Do... do... do... do...

Do... do... do... do...

Understand the things I say
Don't turn away from me

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!