New LMG Apple channel?

piratemonkey

Originally posted by teddygala on the LTT discord in the floatplane pilot channel, there is a new job posting for a full time writer and host for a "new YouTube channel for Apple, Inc. enthusiasts." I think I remember hearing about this from a WAN once, but I am not sure. Has anyone heard about this?

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

I do remember hearing about it on wan show aswell. If I remember correctly, he ended that by saying it would have to be completely separate from any of their other channels so they would have a chance of getting on apples good side and getting products early for the videos. Looking at the listing, it does seem like it is for a single person to basically run the channel themself so I guess that is the route LMG is going for coverage of future Apple products. 

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

3 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

I do remember hearing about it on wan show aswell. If I remember correctly, he ended that by saying it would have to be completely separate from any of their other channels so they would have a chance of getting on apples good side and getting products early for the videos. Looking at the listing, it does seem like it is for a single person to basically run the channel themself so I guess that is the route LMG is going for coverage of future Apple products. 

The only problem I see with it is that there's only so much coverage LTT can do before they become something they're not I guess. Like sure they can cover new releases and new os versions, but what else? Tips and tricks? If it's only for new stuff, why have a full time writer? And it seems like it will be a one man show, with the exception of camera and post production of course

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct