RGB Software

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
7 hours ago, Jhino said:

Yes, that's why I was using armory crate, but can't find anything that allows me to control the motherboard rgb too.

Have you tried with Asrock software? Technically all you want to control are connected directly to mobo, not using USB.

The only alternative would be OpenRGB, but that's not guaranteed to work with everything.

Hello people, first of all excuse if shoud have posted this on the cases and mods section(didn't post there because this is more of a software related question), I would like to know the best software possible to sync all my rgb hardware(I am looking to control everything from a single program).
My pc rgb hardware: Asrock Motherboard(Polychrome Sync), Asus Rog Strix GPU(AuraSync), Corsair Memory (iCue) and a xpg m.2 ssd (Used armory crate to control it in the past). As you can see almost everything depends on its own software. Hope you can help me with this. Thanks a lot for reading.

corsair memory supports msi, asus and asrock. Did you google before asking?

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

9 hours ago, Enzo1001 said:

corsair memory supports msi, asus and asrock. Did you google before asking?

Yes, that's why I was using armory crate, but can't find anything that allows me to control the motherboard rgb too.

7 hours ago, Jhino said:

Have you tried with Asrock software? Technically all you want to control are connected directly to mobo, not using USB.

The only alternative would be OpenRGB, but that's not guaranteed to work with everything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

14 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I tried it, it doesn't work good sometimes (like I choose a color , apply it, and then nothing changes). I am gonna give OpenRGB a try, hope it works. Thanks a lot.