bad airflow case + 4 fans enough?

VisedNorm

I found a case that I fell in love with the design, the Deepcool Matrexx 55 White.

Since I'm going with a white colour scheme for my next build, this case is perfect match...

But, a lot of reviewers say that it has a bad air flow because it has tempered glass instead of a mesh front.

(Mid tower, ATX Case, please)

Question:

1. If I bought this case (no fans) and add extra 4 fans (Deelcool RF120FS | 120mm), 3 front + 1 back, will it be enough to cover the bad airflow?

2. If not, can anyone recommend me an alternative with a similiar / cheaper price (~70USD fans included) and a fitting color scheme (White)?

A few alternatives that I have already found, but will ONLY buy if my first question's answer is "no":

- Lian Li Lancool 215

• Positive: Great airflow, Design is fair imo (not a fan of the 2 huge fans), 2x200mm fans included, price is well within my budget
  • Negative: Color avaiable is only black, again the 2 huge fans.

be quiet! Gaming Case Pure Base 500DX White

• Positive: Good airflow, I like the design, Fits my colour scheme, Quite case, 3x140mm fans included
  • Negative: Really pushing my budget so I'm forced to downgrade a few parts in my build.
  • *Downgrades: Galax 1660 Super EX White -> Inno3D Twin X2 (GPU), Adata SX8200Pro 256GB > WD SN550 250GB (Boot Drive)

Reference for prices in my country (Indonesia)

https://www.tokopedia.com/esportga/deepcool-matrexx-55-add-rgb-white-atx-mid-tempered-glass-gaming-case

With such a heavily restrictive design, both having a solid front panel, and the air inlet on the sides being both relatively small, and further restricted for aesthetic reasons, there's not going to be a whole lot you can do without modifying the actual case itself to improve cooling performance.

Have you looked at the Neo from Metallicgear (Phanteks "budget" line)?
It's a fairly well regarded chassis at it's price point. (US Newegg link, but it's more just for representation)
https://www.newegg.com/black-white-metallic-gear-neo-air-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811854093

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

3 minutes ago, Semper said:

Have you looked at the Neo from Metallicgear (Phanteks "budget" line)?
It's a fairly well regarded chassis at it's price point.
https://www.newegg.com/black-white-metallic-gear-neo-air-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811854093

Hmm, I just checked the price and it seems it's around the same price as the Phanteks P300A like you said. I'd say I like the the looks of it. It only comes with 1 fan though, do you think that's enough or do I have to add another one or two?

It should include two fans installed in the front.

Spoiler

tI2cPd0.png
Check the bottom right

If you're planning to use a radiator of any kind, I'd opt to populate all three spare spots

If you're sticking to stock or tower air cooling, you could likely get away with one additional, but I'd encourage two - one top closest to the front/one rear, both exhausting.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB