Windows Storage Spaces issue

Cars Canadian

Hey so I have 2 hard drives combined in Storage Spaces, I've already made a post about this a few days ago but has since been discarded. So I have a 1TB drive and a 4TB drive to equal 5Tb. the storage space is 1tb full and I cant add anything else to it, is there any reason for this?

image.png.9556c7b04d1124668047be311da4c9a4.png

Two-way mirror spaces make two copies of your files and can tolerate one drive failure.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/storage-spaces-in-windows-10-b6c8b540-b8d8-fb8a-e7ab-4a75ba11f9f2

I'm not sure, but if I recall correctly, when you want to add something else, it can't make 2 copies, because one of the drives is already full.

8 minutes ago, Watcher said:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/storage-spaces-in-windows-10-b6c8b540-b8d8-fb8a-e7ab-4a75ba11f9f2

I'm not sure, but if I recall correctly, when you want to add something else, it can't make 2 copies, because one of the drives is already full.

The only thing on here is my games and some other non important files, so I dont really care if a drive fails. All I want is to combine the 2 drives to add up the storage

7 hours ago, Cars Canadian said:

The only thing on here is my games and some other non important files, so I dont really care if a drive fails. All I want is to combine the 2 drives to add up the storage

Then you don't want a mirror. You want a simple pool.