Pc not booting

Kilikru

I built a pc for my friend.

When we first turned it on everything worked fine, but after 2 days he came back to me to tell me the pc won't boot. The fans are spinning the rgb is working. We replaced the motherboard with an other one, we used the ram on an other pc, we changed the storage device and we used the graphics card in an other pc. The only info that we have is that it always says error code 07 but that is memory failure. 

What could be causing the problem?

These are the specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x on b550 asrock extreme 4 

Corsair 100i rgb

Rtx 3070 dual oc

Vengeance pro rgb 3200 2x8

seasonic focus 700w

Kingston A2000 500gb 

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

BeQuiet pure base 500

2 minutes ago, Kilikru said:

When we first turned it on everything worked fine, but after 2 days he came back to me to tell me the pc won't boot. The fans are spinning the rgb is working. We replaced the motherboard with an other one, we used the ram on an other pc, we changed the storage device and we used the graphics card in an other pc. The only info that we have is that it always says error code 07 but that is memory failure

That said, what hardware? Maybe the motherboard is picky, who knows.

Ryzen 7 3700x on b550 asrock extreme 4 

Corsair 100i rgb

Rtx 3070 dual oc, vengeance pro rgb 3200 2x8 seasonic focus 700w

Kingston A2000 500gb 

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

BeQuiet pure base 500

These are the specs

7 minutes ago, Kilikru said:

When we first turned it on everything worked fine, but after 2 days he came back to me to tell me the pc won't boot. The fans are spinning the rgb is working. We replaced the motherboard with an other one, we used the ram on an other pc, we changed the storage device and we used the graphics card in an other pc. The only info that we have is that it always says error code 07 but that is memory failure. 

Have you tried booting the system with one stick of memory? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Have you tried booting the system with one stick of memory? 

Yes with each one of them