Ssd vs hdd

MartialWarlock

Like rn i play Valorant in Hdd and when i play my first match my game stutters/freeze while loading some animations and abilities. Will it be fixed if I'll use an ssd or it's my hardware problem.

I5 7200u

Intel hd 620

8gb ram 2666mhz

That HD620 seems to be the source of your problem. While Valorant isn't necessarily a demanding game, that integrated GPU doesn't really pull of great numbers. I'd suggest you get a dedicated GPU.

2nd that upgrade your GPU and run games on SSD for fast loads and bootup etc 

Hmm... interesting. My friend whom uses a i3-6006U with HD520 reported the game running just fine. Although he dropped everything to minimum and res set at 1366x768

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

23 minutes ago, MartialWarlock said:

Like rn i play Valorant in Hdd and when i play my first match my game stutters/freeze while loading some animations and abilities. Will it be fixed if I'll use an ssd or it's my hardware problem.

I5 7200u

Intel hd 620

8gb ram 2666mhz

The problem is your intergraded graphics although an SSD is a good idea get a GPU first.

@Fika
@MkTonic
@gabegotflame
Pretty sure this is a laptop or a NUC... Dunno how you would do this :D and external gpu is wayyyyy to expensive if this laptop even has TB

Dropping settings and resolutiom is the only thing left to do... Upgrading to ssd wont solve the problem, only make the rest of the system way snappier so it is recommended if you dont have one for your os, but for other reasons

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

2 hours ago, 19_blackie_73 said:

@Fika
@MkTonic
@gabegotflame
Pretty sure this is a laptop or a NUC... Dunno how you would do this :D and external gpu is wayyyyy to expensive if this laptop even has TB

Dropping settings and resolutiom is the only thing left to do... Upgrading to ssd wont solve the problem, only make the rest of the system way snappier so it is recommended if you dont have one for your os, but for other reasons

Yeah looks likes these guys didn't saw i5 7200u...ok thanks man...i have even render resolution dropped to 70% my game runs fine after 1 or 2 matches