RAM going bad?

Uta

I have 2 x 8GB vengeance RGB pro RAM running at 3200 mhz.

2 Days ago when I'm shutting down my pc, it BSOD (error code: memory management)

And yesterday I just got the first game crash that display this below.

But when I ran memtest today it passed. so I have no idea what causes this, I'm scared it's gonna happen again. Hope my pc doesn't die just before cyberpunk's coming out.

note*  there's also this weird thing about both ram are at different temps (2c diff), at first I thought it maybe because 1 got more air cooling from the cpu face down cooler but that wasn't the case. I switched slots and the temps switched respectively, so it wasn't about 1 getting more air from the other.

1606285810140.jpg

Try lowering your ram's clock speed or increasing the timings or adding more voltage (if you know what you're doing on the voltage thing- I might advise skipping that). I've had ram in the past that could not run at its rated speed or became unstable at its rated speed after months or years. 

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

34 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

Try lowering your ram's clock speed or increasing the timings or adding more voltage (if you know what you're doing on the voltage thing- I might advise skipping that). I've had ram in the past that could not run at its rated speed or became unstable at its rated speed after months or years. 

Im not really comfortable tampering with the voltages. The last time i did something to the other component it almost broke.