Case Help

sedik_mb

what the best Budget Case with good airflow to fit in my B450 AORUS ELITE mobo with ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1660 super !!!?

5 hours ago, sedik_mb said:

what the best Budget Case with good airflow to fit in my B450 AORUS ELITE mobo with ryzen 5 3600 and gtx 1660 super !!!?

two variables there That need to be better defined are “best” and “budget”.  Motherboard is atx and has usb3.1 gen 1, but according to what I saw in the manual, apparently only on the back.
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-elite_1002_e.pdf

Internal headers for front i/o appear to me from this to be just 1 usb2.0 and 1 usb3.0
So one would assume a case that fits atx, and has high airflow.  There is no use for more than 1 usb2.0 and 1 usb3.0 header cable for the case, but one with both might not be available depending on the definition of “budget”

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

two variables there That need to be better defined are “best” and “budget”.  Motherboard is atx and has usb3.1 gen 1, but according to what I saw in the manual, apparently only on the back.
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-elite_1002_e.pdf

Internal headers for front i/o appear to me from this to be just 1 usb2.0 and 1 usb3.0
So one would assume a case that fits atx, and has high airflow.  There is no use for more than 1 usb2.0 and 1 usb3.0 header cable for the case, but one with both might not be available depending on the definition of “budget”

well lets ignore the word budget !! whats the best case i could get for this mobo 

43 minutes ago, sedik_mb said:

well lets ignore the word budget !! whats the best case i could get for this mobo 

Same issue.  “Best” is still a problem.  Less of one slightly because you mentioned “high airflow” so would “best” be best airflow”? Would it be smallest? Would it be easiest to work in? (Those two are generally mutually esxclusive)  if airflow is a prime factor you may be interested in some GamerNexus case ratings. They’re very big on high airflow. 

for some time the meshify C was considered a sweet spot.  That may have changed though.  There are now a bunch of very similar cases.

re: budget

there are multiple “budget” levels: sub $50 which are generally older cases still being produced by other manufacturers who bought old tooling.  DIYPC is one company that specializes in that.  On can also see cases in that range from rosewill. With that set airflow and headers get seriously iffy.  There’s the $50-60 range where one starts seeing new designs.  There’s the around $100 which is the most common area.  All of these can be termed “budget” as there are cases much much more expensive also sold. 

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.