future build idea

FaKe_Chuy

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: premiere pro, after effects, call of duty, rainbow six siege, obs

Is this build good? is there anything i need to upgrade?

You're on the right track, I made some adjustments.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($175.00) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($62.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA Swordfish 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.48 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $807.42

The 3600 is newer and quicker than the 2600, for some reason it's price has gone up a lot but you can usually get it for ~$175.

I got you a motherboard with wireless built in so you don't need an adapter.

OLOy isn't the most reputable brand, and the RAM I chose is faster.

NVMe drives are almost the same price as 2.5" SSDs now, and have much higher maximum reads and writes.

If you're going to be using OBS and premier getting an NVIDIA card is better. OBS can use the NVENC encoder which takes the effort off of your CPU. And Premier is better optimized for CUDA which is only in NVIDIA, the 1660 Super is a little bit slower than the 5600XT but the features I've listed imo make up for it.

The case you chose has poor airflow, though if you like the look of it you can still use it.

And that powersupply is underpowered, the one I chose has more wattage and is more reliable.

3 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

You're on the right track, I made some adjustments.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($175.00) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($62.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA Swordfish 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.48 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Antec NeoECO Gold ZEN 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $807.42

The 3600 is newer and quicker than the 2600, for some reason it's price has gone up a lot but you can usually get it for ~$175.

I got you a motherboard with wireless built in so you don't need an adapter.

OLOy isn't the most reputable brand, and the RAM I chose is faster.

NVMe drives are almost the same price as 2.5" SSDs now, and have much higher maximum reads and writes.

If you're going to be using OBS and premier getting an NVIDIA card is better. OBS can use the NVENC encoder which takes the effort off of your CPU. And Premier is better optimized for CUDA which is only in NVIDIA, the 1660 Super is a little bit slower than the 5600XT but the features I've listed imo make up for it.

The case you chose has poor airflow, though if you like the look of it you can still use it.

And that powersupply is underpowered, the one I chose has more wattage and is more reliable.

Thanks for helping me out bro, I'll be buying this for christmas