Dead motherboard?

Oizaa

Hello 

I have gigabyte GA-Z170x-UD3 motherboard 

5 days ago my pc  randomly shut down 

And didn't work since 

For 5 days I tried everything from changing the PSU to ram - GPU  and SSD&HDD

Still no hope

Every time the motherboard runs for 20 sec and nothing appears on screen and then shut down and reset again and keeps repeating 

Here's the Q-led on motherboard errors

I think D1 involves PCIe. With the computer completely unplugged, take the CMOS battery out and use compressed air to blast out the PCIe slots. Check the contacts of anything connected to those slots and use a pencil eraser to gently sweep off anything you see., then hit it with compressed air. Reinsert the CMOS battery and try to boot without anything PCIe connected first. If it boots, insert the PCIe cards, testing each slot. If one slot is causing the issue, there's your problem. If it still just refuses to work, I'd contact Gigabyte. I doubt that a Skylake-era board is still in warranty, but they might be able to troubleshoot.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

50 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

I think D1 involves PCIe. With the computer completely unplugged, take the CMOS battery out and use compressed air to blast out the PCIe slots. Check the contacts of anything connected to those slots and use a pencil eraser to gently sweep off anything you see., then hit it with compressed air. Reinsert the CMOS battery and try to boot without anything PCIe connected first. If it boots, insert the PCIe cards, testing each slot. If one slot is causing the issue, there's your problem. If it still just refuses to work, I'd contact Gigabyte. I doubt that a Skylake-era board is still in warranty, but they might be able to troubleshoot.

First Thx for the reply 

It's actually  end with "01" not "D1" sorry for the bad video quality "max total size 20MB"

and yes I forgot to say I did clear COMS and tried another COMS battery 

Sadly no warranty I build this pc 5 years ago