any value prebuilt

i want a a system and my grand parents offers to get me one for christmas and i don't want to break there bank

the specs i need/want are 64 gb ram 5900x 3080 my workloads include 3d molding video editing soon game developing and gaming are there any places that you can get these specs without the huge markup?

Most of the prebuilt companies will show the price, just get the one with the lowest price.

But those parts aren't gonna be cheap, there new and pretty rarte.

What footage are you editing? What programs are you using? 

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Most of the prebuilt companies will show the price, just get the one with the lowest price.

But those parts aren't gonna be cheap, there new and pretty rarte.

What footage are you editing? What programs are you using? 

i use Autodesk solid works and i edit 1080p video but i do 3d molding probably 5+ hours a day but i have priced out a system on pc part picker for $2200 but origin, digital storm, and any other company want 3 grand plus with that i could also get a nice monitor.

1 minute ago, the gamer that is bad said:

i use Autodesk solid works and i edit 1080p video but i do 3d molding probably 5+ hours a day but i have priced out a system on pc part picker for $2200 but origin, digital storm, and any other company want 3 grand plus with that i could also get a nice monitor.

quadros might be a better option for modeling.

Why not just build you own system?

How about builders like microcenter that will built for like 50 bucks?

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

quadros might be a better option for modeling.

Why not just build you own system?

How about builders like microcenter that will built for like 50 bucks?

my grandparents said a prebuilt because they don't know anything about technology and i want the 3080ti because it has more ram then a p4000 or an rtx4000 for the same price and if there is any really heavy i can wait to use the school computer witch has a quadro

2 minutes ago, the gamer that is bad said:

my grandparents said a prebuilt because they don't know anything about technology and i want the 3080ti because it has more ram then a p4000 or an rtx4000 for the same price and if there is any really heavy i can wait to use the school computer witch has a quadro

well the 3080ti doesn't exist.

When re you getting this build.

Really just compare prices on other prebuilt sites, you can research this as well as anyone else.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

well the 3080ti doesn't exist.

When re you getting this build.

Really just compare prices on other prebuilt sites, you can research this as well as anyone else.

1 i am going of leaks and roomers from gamers meld 

2 about christmas-april

3 i am not looking for someone to do the research just if they know it off the top of there head i have done research all the way to page 6 of google

3 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

1 i am going of leaks and roomers from gamers meld 

2 about christmas-april

3 i am not looking for someone to do the research just if they know it off the top of there head i have done research all the way to page 6 of google

id wait then, parts will be more vilble nd cheaper by then, so prices will change.

Or use a service like the one from microcenter. Pick the parts you want and they build it for $150 https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx

35 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

id wait then, parts will be more vilble nd cheaper by then, so prices will change.

Or use a service like the one from microcenter. Pick the parts you want and they build it for $150 https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx

ok thank you that will help allot