Brand New Mouse Double Clicking

Has there ever been instances where brand new mouse have double clicking issues? image.png.61cd1f20b27e4772ea118c6df4f03996.png
I just bought a Logitech G304 and 2-3 days later I noticed it has double clicking issues.

18 minutes ago, KengKui said:

I just bought a Logitech G304 and 2-3 days later I noticed it has double clicking issues.

The button double-clicking is a sign of the spring being out of place, loose or having lost its springiness. RMA.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Try to RMA it. If for some reason they don't want to accept it, you can just return it as long as you didn't buy it from some sketchy site that doesn't accept returns.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

The button double-clicking is a sign of the spring being out of place, loose or having lost its springiness. RMA.

I see so it's probably a manufacturing defect right?

I'm in Asia and I bought it in Taobao and not to be racist but this Chinese cunt doesn't want to refund it I've been in contact for nearly a month already. He's asking for proof and I sent video to his email and says "can't see video" then I uploaded it in google drive and he replied "can't see video" so I uploaded it to YouTube and he still says "can't see video". This Ching Chong has 0 intentions for a refund or RMA. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this mouse? 

1 minute ago, KengKui said:

Is there anything I can do to fix this mouse?

If you have the soldering-skills and -tools or you have a friend/acquaintance with those, yes. It's typically not particularly difficult to replace the component, if you can find a suitable replacement. eBay is a pretty good source for them. Another option is e.g. a full replacement-shell with buttons included, like e.g. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Shell-Case-Button-Board-Replace-Kit-for-Logitech-Gaming-Mouse-G304-G305/353168283528 -- you'll just swap buttons from it in your current one and you're all set!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

If you have the soldering-skills and -tools or you have a friend/acquaintance with those, yes. It's typically not particularly difficult to replace the component, if you can find a suitable replacement. eBay is a pretty good source for them. Another option is e.g. a full replacement-shell with buttons included, like e.g. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Shell-Case-Button-Board-Replace-Kit-for-Logitech-Gaming-Mouse-G304-G305/353168283528 -- you'll just swap buttons from it in your current one and you're all set!

I absolutely have 0 idea on how to do that but I'll try asking my electrical friend, thanks for the info.