Mouse lagging In Windows 10

Go to solution Solved by Jplayz,
1 minute ago, shone32 said:

The first thing I should I would try is to plug in mouse in another PC.

If it doesn't work there, 99% all you can do is return it if your warranty hasn't expired yet.

If it does work then I think could be really anything. Easiest thing to check is switching to another USB, maybe that one is just failing. Put a Live Linux on USB and see if it's happening there. If it doesn't try reinstalling Windows.

I think this is only thing I can recommend to you right now as you tried a lot of things, based on your saying. Good luck fixing Problem! 

Thank you, One thing so far that seemed to fix it is, I just changed the batteries, Maybe that is the issue, when the batteries get low it lags

Every So often I will notice my mouse stuttering across the screen, weather its in a game or just doing work. Ive tried a lot that ive found on the web but it still happens. My mouse is a Logitech G602 Wireless Mouse

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround

If it doesn't work there, 99% all you can do is return it if your warranty hasn't expired yet.

If it does work then I think could be really anything. Easiest thing to check is switching to another USB, maybe that one is just failing. Put a Live Linux on USB and see if it's happening there. If it doesn't try reinstalling Windows.

I think this is only thing I can recommend to you right now as you tried a lot of things, based on your saying. Good luck fixing Problem! 

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

1 minute ago, shone32 said:

Thank you, One thing so far that seemed to fix it is, I just changed the batteries, Maybe that is the issue, when the batteries get low it lags

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround

Just now, Jplayz said:

Yeah that could totally be a thing. You see, I've completely forgotten about that one! 

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W