When will the M1 Mac reviews release in the LTT channel?

So the M1 Macs are released. I watched the first impression video from Linus, he went pretty harsh but also it's his channel and Linus is a pretty chill guy. The M1's seem to outperform everything. I mean the battery life alone is up to their 20 hour claim by many reviewers and it even seem to outperform the XPS 13 with non official apps that runs through Rosetta. 

Really interested to see Linus' opinion on these Macs. He seemed pretty doubtful about the lineup. Also, Jonathan Morrison is still tweeting about the Linus call out video and I think he is also sub tweeting Linus in some posts.

I think Linus will need to eat his sandals and socks to get out of this pickle, lol.

You can edit 4K video in Premiere and playback 5K without stutter, while it's not a native binary.

Overall responsiveness much higher than on current Macs (8th, 9th and 10th gen Intel) and higher

IPC than a mobile Core i9 at a 3rd to half of the power. Oof. Apple done good.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

well, Linus might actually have to recommend them, which he doesn't do often with Apple products lol. the M1 is so fast it rivals most Windows laptops in this category and it has better battery life than all of them afaik. 

i really do wonder what Linus's review will be like and if he will daily them. 

She/Her

• 4 weeks later...