Media Center Computer Case?

Toasted Waffles

I think I'll do the GD07, I've been looking at it and in general everyone likes it. I still need on of the Drive bays for a Blue-Ray player but I'f need for even more drives I can put Drive cages into the 5.25" bays. Now comes the factor of my buying all this lol.

keep in mind the gd07 features 4 5.25" odd slot and 5 hdd slots while the gd08 features 2 5.25" odd soot and 8 hdd slots.

idk if you really need 2 odd instead of 3 hdd slots.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I think I'll do the GD07, I've been looking at it and in general everyone likes it. I still need on of the Drive bays for a Blue-Ray player but I'f need for even more drives I can put Drive cages into the 5.25" bays. Now comes the factor of my buying all this lol.

You could also take a look at the Fractal Design Node 605 and Linus made an unboxing of it as well.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

You could also take a look at the Fractal Design Node 605 and Linus made an unboxing of it as well.

the node 605 is smaller than the gd07(can be good or bad) but features only 4 hdd slots while op wants as much of it as he can get,

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

the node 605 is smaller than the gd07(can be good or bad) but features only 4 hdd slots while op wants as much of it as he can get,

OP required support for a minimum of 4 HDDs and the Node 605 delivers that, I do see your point though. My point was just to give OP as many options as possible.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini