21" Acer Touchscreen monitor @60hz £180 comes with android

I would probably be fun to have this for second monitor.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Can it come with an actual ice cream sandwich or does it have to be an Android one?

It comes with an actual ice cream sandwich ofcourse, they pack it in a ice pack aswell.

Nah joking ofcourse it comes with android ice cream sandwich installed;)

To bad it's only a dual-core A9 running at 1GHZ other wise it'd be totally worth it.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Would be pretty cool to have one of these on a desk laid out flat (as shown in one of the pictures) if you have the space. Would be quite good as a 'command center' to have stuff like a music player, twitch chat if you stream and stuff like that.

I buy lots of acer products. I had no issues what so ever. I have a netbook still no issues. Had notebook to 3830tg ran fine to no issues. Other than the time i bad dirty electrity in my house which zapped my screen. I replaced it and stilll works like a champ.

It's still Acer, don't want anything from Acer.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

I buy lots of acer products. I had no issues what so ever. I have a netbook still no issues. Had notebook to 3830tg ran fine to no issues. Other than the time i bad dirty electrity in my house which zapped my screen. I replaced it and stilll works like a champ.

Acer actually makes some top range monitors and laptops

To bad it's only a dual-core A9 running at 1GHZ other wise it'd be totally worth it.

Well I wouldn't really be using android on it that often, I'd buy it for it's touchscreen functionality