Peripherals help

GamingGeek5
Go to solution Solved by PCGuy_5960,

If you could be a bit more specific, what kind of games are you playing? For the mouse, what kind of grip do you use/how big are your hands? The Logitech G Pro Wireless is a great choice for most people, although it might be worth waiting 1-2 more weeks for the Superlight version (unless you really need RGB, because it most likely won't have that) For the mousepad, do you have any preferences in terms of speed/control? The Zowie G-SR-SE is a good all-rounder if you can find it available. Keyboards don't really make a huge difference in game, so you can just pick something you think looks nice. If you like the convenience and clean look of wireless, I'd recommend the G915 from Logitech. For headsets, I'm not too sure, but the G Pro X is pretty popular among pro players (although that is due to sponsorships, but it does show that it is good enough to be used at the top level)

I just built my new pc and now i am looking for some gaming peripherals can anyone recommend them i have a budget of 550$ for a great gaming keyboard,mouse,mousepad and headset 

and has anyone tried the logitech g pro x headset i am thinking of buying that headset i want all the peripherals to have RGB (except headset and mousepad)  my pc is filled with loads of corsair stuff and rgb so i would like if you guys could give me some corsair peripherals recommendations 

the keyboard should be 150$+  - 200$

mouse under 150$  (not to heavy but has a little rgb )

mousepad 50$ (no rgb mousepad)

Headset for fps games only (150$-200$)

@GamingGeek5I'm sorry but corsair sucks at peripherals.. Don't get me wrong, they are great at pc hardware but not in peripherals.

For mouse i would get the logitech g pro wireless

Keyboard ask an enthusiast

For headphones ask an audiophile on this forum

For mousepad, it dosent really matter just get a generic one unless you want wireless charging

-> Moved to Peripherals....

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you could be a bit more specific, what kind of games are you playing? For the mouse, what kind of grip do you use/how big are your hands? The Logitech G Pro Wireless is a great choice for most people, although it might be worth waiting 1-2 more weeks for the Superlight version (unless you really need RGB, because it most likely won't have that) For the mousepad, do you have any preferences in terms of speed/control? The Zowie G-SR-SE is a good all-rounder if you can find it available. Keyboards don't really make a huge difference in game, so you can just pick something you think looks nice. If you like the convenience and clean look of wireless, I'd recommend the G915 from Logitech. For headsets, I'm not too sure, but the G Pro X is pretty popular among pro players (although that is due to sponsorships, but it does show that it is good enough to be used at the top level)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402