New PC Build

LeDetructor

Budget (including currency): 3000 MYR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and some streaming maybe?

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This list is very incomplete because some of the other parts are not available in pcpartpicker.Getting the 2070 super since it has a great deal at second hand market here.I was wondering since i was using the 10400f.Should i go with B460m Pro4 or the B460m-HDV.It has like a 50MYR difference and visually the b460 pro4 has VRM heatsinks.Ill be using ASROCK's base frequency boost.So is that a factor?

12 minutes ago, LeDetructor said:

10400f.Should i go with B460m Pro4 or the B460m-HDV.It has like a 50MYR difference and visually the b460 pro4 has VRM heatsinks.Ill be using ASROCK's base frequency boost.So is that a factor?

have you already bought the 10400f? if not i dont reccomend buying it get a 3600 (non-x) instead for a few more bucks along with a b550 board 

12 minutes ago, LeDetructor said:

you are way overpaying for that, its a dumb amazon listing, dont buy it  sorry didnt read full post

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

11 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

have you already bought the 10400f? if not i dont reccomend buying it get a 3600 (non-x) instead for a few more bucks along with a b550 board 

you are way overpaying for that, its a dumb amazon listing, dont buy it  sorry didnt read full post

Ryzen is kinda funky in my country a 3600 cost 860,if i can even find one is stock  the 10400f only costs 650

33 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

Is the b460 pro4 worth the 50 for the heatsinks or my usecase?