I need help yet gain

Hello peeps, do i need to update my bios (x570 asus p prime) for me in order to use the new x5600 ? My current rig has intel so i'm not that sure on how will i manage to do that without booting the pc? Could you recommend some boards which i don't need to update if the answers is yes to my main question? Thanks

I'm going to say yes. I don't believe Asus has even started shipping with updated bios' yet

No boards will be updated. You'll want one with bios flashback

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

15 minutes ago, JeffreyXD said:

so for example, i will be update to update a MSI x570 a PRO ? i guess according to this chart anyways ? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmsTYK9Z3-jUX5LGRoFnsZYZiW1pfiDZnKCjaXyzd1o/edit#gid=2112472504 

Or could you please recommend some mid range boards that can ? less than let's say 220 EUR or $

I don't believe that one does. Something like the X570 Tomahawk does.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Decided to go for a  GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE as it has Flash BK Button, good VRM, and it's well within my budget since it's on offer for 186 EUR. Thank you for your time and swift replies. I love this group so much