Friendzone

jaka 7

I dont know who to ask so i will try with you strangers.I em in a friendzone with a girl.Beafor every test she calls me on skype and i help her learn stuff.But then she ignores me.We used to talk 1 hour a day over sykpe.So my question is shoud i keep friends with her and keep helping her or just say fuck off and leave her alone.

Thank for any answers.PS we have a test next week so i need some kind of suggestions fast i really dont know what to do.

well we can't give honest and accurate advice because we aren't even partial observers, you are telling us your side of the story. just be nice to her, don't be creepy, and don't creepy stalker her

Like "ShiverMePenguins" said, we can not give accurate advice since we do not know much.

From the sounds of it, she is just using you to get a good grade. If you think she is, don't waste time. If that is how she is treating you, shes not worth it.

If not.

Treat her nice, try to talk to her more often (don't be creepy) and try to make her smile or laugh (Always works)

Like "ShiverMePenguins" said, we can not give accurate advice since we do not know much.

From the sounds of it, she is just using you to get a good grade. If you think she is, don't waste time. If that is how she is treating you, shes not worth it.

If not.

Treat her nice, try to talk to her more often (don't be creepy) and try to make her smile or laugh (Always works)

and have money. men often forget that most women marry for financial security and little else. looks and charm helps, but money is your way to go. why i'm a fucking misogynist and i'm a woman. 

edit: more astonished and ashamed at the fact that most women in studies even admit to money being their reason for marriage. such a trivial thing in life to care about.

Yea i think she is just using me.So i think i will just end the whole thing

Here's my take on the whole "friendzone" thing. I don't know the entire situation, but plant a seed in her head.

- Next skype call, END the call earlier than you normally would, and be the FIRST to end the call. Don't let her end it.

- Same thing next skype call, end the call earleir than last time. So if you ended 5 minutes earlier last time, end 5-10 minutes earlier this time

- If you two interact in person, I would do that same thing

- Don't make yourself so available. Humans like things they cannot have or things that are difficult to get.

The point is to slowly stop your interations with her...slowly slip out of her life,and see how she responds. If she does, then score! She values you more than "that guy who will get me an A for the class." If she doesn't respond....then sorry bro you are are being used and manipulated...time to move on.

This plan may backfire. Women tend to think too much about little things us men don't even realize. She'll most likely notice that you two are not talking anymore. Now, what she thinks of it is entirely up to her. Goodluck.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Yea we are school mates.I will try the approach that you suggested chingyg a lot of people tell me that i shoud do that.

Okay so basically tech people are TERRIBLE at giving advice...

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

-snip-

lol @ at the end of step 5

I use my female friends to introduce me to other girls. also based on how she reacts to you asking her to introduce you to her friends you can get a feel for how she really feels about you. win - win

Girls don't wait. Get in, be confidant, make your intentions clear, otherwise she'll end up disinterested.

She's obviously using you. If you do like her, make your intentions known and see how she responds. If shes's all like meh, it's basically a no so move on and forget her. People like that are never worth anyone's time. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Sounds like she's taking advantage of you. :( But you could always confront her about it and see where it goes from there? :) I wish you luck!

I would just end it cold turkey. Ask her out, if she says "No" or "We can be just friends" then tell her you're better than that. Act like it's not your loss

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Make your intenetions clear. It doesn't sound like she knows you're looking for a relationship.

Well. Dont ask me, im having problems myself. DONT SAY ANYTHING JAE!!! IMA HIT YOU!!!!

Oh the whole friendzone thing again.. Let me ask you one question, have you actually TRIED to make a move? Girls will not do the work for you, you can be absolutely sure about that. As Eshbop said, get in there and be confident. Look at it this way, you have nothing to lose. If she goes with it you've got your girl, if she doesn't you don't have to help her get her A's anymore. Just make sure you don't make a fool of yourself, showing up in a tux with a rose is not cool, it is in fact very lame (or well, you would have to be legendary to pull it off, just don't try). Be casual and keep your cool, don't starve for her attention.