TeamLiquid Hoodie First Impressions.

kotf

So, today my TeamLiquid hoodie arrived, thought i'd post my first impressions of it here if anyone is interested in buying one.

0T0jL.jpg

They sent out 2 little stickers with the hoodie.

LQFMs.jpg

A closer look at the stickers, I have no idea what im going to put them on yet maybe my cases side window not sure about the other.

k04J8.jpg

The hoodie itself; It's actually really soft and I imagine in winter it will keep me pretty warm (its summer in Australia at the moment), it fits well for me but I talk more about the fit at the end.

p5tby.jpg

XYtvy.jpg

ZBaPJ.jpg

The zipper is really smooth going up and down, it doesn't catch on anything or stop halfway. I also like how they've done the metallica zipper with white stitching behind it.

OQ99g.jpg

Q1LgG.jpg

Overall its a great hoodie! The sizing can be confusing but TL have linked the American Apparel sizing chart. I bought the medium size, I'm 183cm tall and weigh around 55 - 60kg so I'm a pretty skinny guy. The size chart said small would be a perfect fit but I've started going to the gym so i got the next size up to be safe, it still fits good its just a little loose (im ok with this). I would recommend buying it. :D

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Can you report back on how the hoodie holds up after a few washes?

It's way to hot to wear it here (40c today) so its not going to be washed for a couple months until the weather cools down and winter comes. Before I bought it I wondered the same and went through pages of posts on the TL forums and didn't see anyone complaining so I think it will be fine in the wash.

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

wow I actually like it

I thought I would think otherwise

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Nice hoodie. It looks nice and warm. I would consider buying one if I wasn't such a fatboy. :D It looks like a skinny fit and my fatness needs baggy fit. :D

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

• 2 months later...

Hey man, I too live in Australia (Sydney). I was wandering if you could link where you bought the hoodie from i couldnt find it on ebay :P

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Hey man, I too live in Australia (Sydney). I was wandering if you could link where you bought the hoodie from i couldnt find it on ebay :P
http://www.teamliquid.net/store/us/hoodies

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

My brother bought 2, and gave one to me - mine is way over sized, I usually wear a Large but its an XXLarge and fits super baggy.

Despite this it is the most comfy sweater I have ever owned and I would definitely recommend buying one if you can!

My brother bought 2, and gave one to me - mine is way over sized, I usually wear a Large but its an XXLarge and fits super baggy.

Despite this it is the most comfy sweater I have ever owned and I would definitely recommend buying one if you can!

XXL? Far out dude thats huge

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

yeah its like WAY too big for me but also kinda makes it comfy because i just kinda swim in it lol

wow I actually like it

I thought I would think otherwise

Well I thought I thaw a puddy tat

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Wow man 60kg at 183cm is super thin, I hope this compensates for the lack of fat and keeps you warm :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I don't even follow SC but the hoodie seems pretty cool :D Might get one if not too $$$.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

cant believe i didnt see that! lol thanks heaps guys appreciate it :)

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, came in about 10 days (i live in belgium, europe) cost me about 30 € extra for customs and another 20 or something for shipping :) Saw it first on the livestream and liked it alot so went looking for it!

My size is XL..waffles ftw...and the buildquality is actually quite nice, ive( read: girlfriend) has washed it twice and the colors dont fade.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago, came in about 10 days (i live in belgium, europe) cost me about 30 € extra for customs and another 20 or something for shipping :) Saw it first on the livestream and liked it alot so went looking for it!

My size is XL..waffles ftw...and the buildquality is actually quite nice, ive( read: girlfriend) has washed it twice and the colors dont fade.

(read : girlfriend) had me laughing pretty hard :D