GPU artifacting? Texture flashing?

Taloczarus

Not sure whats going on here. Ive driver wiped, reinstalled windows, and reinstalled games. Though im still getting weird texture flashes or slight artifacting. Some games will just crash and go back to desktop, or will just stop and freeze. Some games run just fine and have no issues. It appears to be issues with shadows more than anything I believe, some games will get small white dots inside of shadows. There also appears to be some stuttering as well.  PSU is new and works just fine, not sure if it could be a VRAM issue or just maybe my ram cards in general. My ssd is also in good health according to its software. Not sure if the CPU is a culprit of this as well or? Ive even run gpu benchmarks and they dont seem to detect any artifacts as far as im aware?

Specs:

MOBO: x570 Aorus Master

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

RAM: 4 Corsair vengeance rgb 32 gbs

GPU: MSI Gaming X 2070 super

PSU: Asus Rog Thor 850 watts

did you try underclocking/undervolting the gpu to see if that makes a difference?

32 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

did you try underclocking/undervolting the gpu to see if that makes a difference?

Not yet, but wouldnt that be a temporary way to solve this? I am on stock clock. I'm not currently using any overclocks. Could I clean the PCB and see if that helps?

36 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

Underclocking did not help, and my GPU isnt able to under volt within afterburner settings. I'm going to assume that I need to RMA. Unless there is something else I can do?