Want to get some tips for upgrade or get new build

DnKa
Go to solution Solved by SupaKomputa,

Getting Ryzen 5000 + X570 + Radeon 6000 makes more sense because the set can give you better boost with rage mode and direct storage (according to AMD). You won't get this with X470.

25% better performance than 3900x is a no brainer to have it (if you have the budget).

850w should be enough, you don't need to upgrade the PSU.

Budget (including currency): for upgrade whatever need to buy or for new build ~£2000 at most ~£2500 GBP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: most of the time gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

What I have right now:

I want to upgrade or build a new from scratch.

I will change the GPU for 3080 or amd big navi (if I can get one of them) and I want to change the CPU for ryzen 3900X (or XT) or the new 5900X, just don't know which one make more sense for this build.

I also think changing the motherboard for new x570 board which about to come out soon as well, just I don't know it worth it or just keep the x470 and wait for AM5 socket.

I am bit concear about the psu if it enough for power all system with the new the GPU and CPU.

Getting Ryzen 5000 + X570 + Radeon 6000 makes more sense because the set can give you better boost with rage mode and direct storage (according to AMD). You won't get this with X470.

25% better performance than 3900x is a no brainer to have it (if you have the budget).

850w should be enough, you don't need to upgrade the PSU.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w