Superlux HD668B on Massdrop

DrPatrickBateman

Seems to me I might be getting a new set of headphones, for that price if i don't like them

its not too bad of a burn and they would be great traveling headphones.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

The annoying popup on the site made me close it instantly.

You've never been to MassDrop before?  its a pretty reputable site, Although a requirement of an email just to view the content is shady web design practice.

DrPatrickBateman, on 13 Mar 2014 - 12:05 AM, said:

You've never been to MassDrop before?  its a pretty reputable site, Although a requirement of an email just to view the content is shady web design practice.

But they'll send you an offer email every 2-3 days for various items on the drop. A lot of good stuffs

But they'll send you an offer email every 2-3 days for various items on the drop. A lot of good stuffs

True, and I do enjoy those emails, its just strange that the require an email to even view the content.

DrPatrickBateman, on 13 Mar 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

True, and I do enjoy those emails, its just strange that the require an email to even view the content.

As long as they are not using them for spamming purposes.I have a secondary email just for this kind of things and some other newsletters.

As long as they are not using them for spamming purposes.I have a secondary email just for this kind of things and some other newsletters.

They aren't using the E-mail for spam, they are just a little annoying with the promo e-mails sometimes. Other than that

they get great prices if you're willing to wait for the shipping. 

I got the Func ms-3 for $30 and $5 for shipping.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/superlux-hd668b-headphones

Not too much better out there for that price.  Amazon has them for about 8 bucks more.

Signed up twice and bought it twice.

One for me and one for my sister as a b-day gift.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552