AIO Cooler orientation in Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Air

I recently moved my PC to an itx case in the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Air as Iwanted to try a smaller size pc. When building I put the AIO heatsink at the boton of the case as that is where it was positioned on videos I had seen of it online, In addition to being the only place I can put it. 

However, I just wac thed the Gamers Nexus video about heaksink placement with regard to inbuilt pump and am now worried about my setup. My system is originally from 6 and a half years ago so not new componentsAnd I am hearting an intermittent buzz from some component I can't pinpoint.

Should I be worried about killing the pump? Am I putting peformance on table with this setup (it seems to put out some hot air but runs 45 - 50 at idle, 4770K btw)? Is there anything I can reasonably do to prolong its life (Like should I like for a slim tower cooler that may fit and cool a 4770k)???

24 minutes ago, Rookie2222 said:

I recently moved my PC to an itx case in the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Air as Iwanted to try a smaller size pc. When building I put the AIO heatsink at the boton of the case as that is where it was positioned on videos I had seen of it online, In addition to being the only place I can put it. 

However, I just wac thed the Gamers Nexus video about heaksink placement with regard to inbuilt pump and am now worried about my setup. My system is originally from 6 and a half years ago so not new componentsAnd I am hearting an intermittent buzz from some component I can't pinpoint.

Should I be worried about killing the pump? Am I putting peformance on table with this setup (it seems to put out some hot air but runs 45 - 50 at idle, 4770K btw)? Is there anything I can reasonably do to prolong its life (Like should I like for a slim tower cooler that may fit and cool a 4770k)???

Putting the pump at the top of the loop can cause it to run more with air than liquid, which can cause a buzzing noise. See if the buzzing noise stops it you turn the pc on when it's on the side (with the pump at the bottom of the loop). Not every AIO is filled completely with liquid, with some even having 10% air inside. Also, in every AIO this is different, for example, not every Kraken X63 has the same amount of liquid/air inside, one might have a little more air than the other.