Just a quick question about fan set up

I've a masterbox q300l case, initially I installed 3 corsair AF120 fans (2 front intakes and 1 rear exhaust). I'm running a R5 2600 OC to 3.6Ghz all cores base and RX580 OC 1450Mhz.

The ambient temp where I live is around 30 - 36 C, so I decided to get some extra fans. Right now i have the original 3 AF120s and I added 2 120 sickleflow (top exhaust) and the stock 120mm fan cooler master that came with the case as a bottom intake.

My cpu runs under 70C with Cinebech and Furmark @1080p finishes at around 72C.

I'm not sure is this set up is an overkill or if the position of my fans made my case a vacuum cleaner and I will get a lot of dust inside but I did noticed that my system runs quieter under load.

So, should I reduce the amount of fans or change the intake/exhaust setup?

5 120mm fans?

If thats overkill im in trouble. hahaha

But no i dont think thats bad.

If it works. ;)

And if you keep positive pressure inside the case (more intake fans then output) the dust will only collect with the intake fans. A filter would work.
But the amount of fans dont really make a PC more or less dusty, its how dusty the room is the PC stands in.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

37 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

5 120mm fans?

If thats overkill im in trouble. hahaha

But no i dont think thats bad.

If it works. ;)

And if you keep positive pressure inside the case (more intake fans then output) the dust will only collect with the intake fans. A filter would work.
But the amount of fans dont really make a PC more or less dusty, its how dusty the room is the PC stands in.

6 120 mm 😅 Well it is a mAtx case and i filled every space available with fans XD, but I was concern about turning it in a dust buster. I use this build in my shop and it is kinda dusty. The case has magnetic filters all around but the mesh size is not really small I will check in a month how much dust collects and maybe add extra filters for the intakes if needed. 

I wasn't planning to overclock but once I started tweaking the setup I couldn't stop myself, it works my temps are lower and its quieter than with the 3 fan set up.