What would be the best for what I need?

This is a simple one for you all, I want to know what would be the best for gaming and streaming to twitch at 720P/60FPS. I have a fixed price point of $650 and this will be a gaming and streaming PC and I am having a hard time picking what build would be the best.  Both will have a capture card in the price to stream at 720p/60FPS and maybe 1080P/60FPS. The problem I am having is, atholon x4 750K with a 750TI from MSI or a 6300 with a 750 from EVGA. I don't need a SSD, monitor, keyboard, HDD, OS, or mouse.

This is what I got for the atholon x4 build

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  AMD Athlon X4 750K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($79.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard:  MSI A88XM-E35 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($67.99 @ Newegg)
Memory:  Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($63.99 @ Best Buy)
Video Card:  MSI GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Case:  Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply:  Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Other: Avermedia live gamer HD ($174.99)
Total: $591.92
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-11 00:06 EDT-0400)

This is the 6300 build

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard:  MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Microcenter)
Memory:  Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($63.99 @ Best Buy)
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Case:  Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply:  Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($19.99 @ Newegg)
Other: Avermedia live gamer HD ($174.99)
Total: $583.93
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-11 00:13 EDT-0400)

Thanks in advance!

I'd go with the first option to stick with the newer platform and to get the better gpu.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You also get an Athlon 760K which is about $5 more. I mean, why the hell not? It's chump change at that point.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I'd go with the first option to stick with the newer platform and to get the better gpu.

Thanks, I will be going with that one now.

You also get an Athlon 760K which is about $5 more. I mean, why the hell not? It's chump change at that point.

I heard the 760K can just OC a bit better than the 750K, is there any other reason to consider it? 

I heard the 760K can just OC a bit better than the 750K, is there any other reason to consider it? 

It's newer and better.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It's newer and better.

well, wouldn't it make more sense buying the cheaper one now and then getting a newer version when it comes out later?

well, wouldn't it make more sense buying the cheaper one now and then getting a newer version when it comes out later?

What do you mean? The 760K has been out for quite a while. 

What do you mean? The 760K has been out for quite a while. 

Get the 750K now and then buy the new atholan when it comes out, if it's a more of a performance.