What is this ?

Psycrovv

I usualy buy stuff from aliexpress but today this device was in my mail box and i dident order it.

But it has my name and adress on the envelope it came in. I dont see it anywhere in my order list.

I have no clue what it is for beside some gizmo for a camera ?

Is has these 4 pins connectors and you can turn/spin it around in the botton round plastic cylinder thing.

ZpnWnh_A.jpeg

It's really hard to tell with just that one poorly lit image. If I were you, I would scour my aliexpress purchase history to see if I could find it. Was there a packing list included with the package?

ASU

looks like a 4pin XLR 12v power adapter for some pro cameras, pretty rare to see one with a spinning head though

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

It's a parking sensor for Mercedes. If you search for the product number on the packaging you'll get more information. :)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

There was a piece of paper from the local post office telling me there is a package for me..but should i go and get it, when i dont know what is going on ?

Perhaps this is the detonator for the bomb that was sent :D

There is no history on this device anywhere in the aliexpress site

Its on the size with matchbox

It is just strange why this part was in my mail box and the other part needs to be picked up at the local post office

Just type the part number into google.  The answer comes right up.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

2 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

It's a parking sensor for Mercedes. If you search for the product number on the packaging you'll get more information. :)

For real ? i dont even have a car

4 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

Just type the part number into google.  The answer comes right up.

i see now..i dident think that number would show anything :D

But now im sure i dident order it..I will go an dget the rest of it on the post office..no bombs :d

Just now, Psycrovv said:

For real ? i dont even have a car

Yes. Sometimes sellers send out parcels with random stuff to make fake reviews. This is really commen on Amazon, because they require an order for a review to be made. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

5 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Yes. Sometimes sellers send out parcels with random stuff to make fake reviews. This is really commen on Amazon, because they require an order for a review to be made. 

HAha ur kidding me :D  I hav enever been a target for this..but still i cant see the order on my list..well my boss got a mercedez so maybe he can use it :D

1 minute ago, Psycrovv said:

HAha ur kidding me :D  I hav enever been a target for this..but still i cant see the order on my list..well my boss got a mercedez so maybe he can use it :D

Nope I'm serious. Check Google, there's a lot of similar posts on other sites 😛 Yes do that! :D

FS in Denmark/EU:

Hmm so this car sensor was in my mailbox today cuz it could fit in there in a envelope, and i need to collect the remaining " car" tomorrow at the local post office..i checked with amazon and aliexpress..they told me that nothing was found at ther end. Do i just ignore this package or do i claim it ?  If there is a shipping fee to pay then i refuse to claim it.