Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): $1400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, Streaming, Recording, Editing

Other details 

I want to do a video (more of a livestream) where I want to build my new PC. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what I should do for the build in particular?

My current build is a prebuilt I had bought a while ago from BestBuy, sporting a GTX 1060, an i7-7700, 16Gb of RAM at DDL3 and a 500W PSU. As far as storage goes it has a 120GB SSD, a 1TB HDD and a 4TB HDD that I had recently put in. I had purchased this build because the computer I had before, which was a crappy laptop, had finally died on me and it was all I could afford at the time.

The new build im wanting to do is as follows:
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
MB: Asus Prime Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49 CFM CPU Cooler
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL19 Memory
Storage: 2 x Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card
PSU: Corsair RMx White 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
Fans: 4 x Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm

If you look up the parts, I went with a white build so to say. I know the parts are not exactly fluent cause I'm using a bunch of parts from a bunch of different companies but it's compatible so to speak.

Please let me know what I should do to improve this build or if you suggest a better one and please let me know your thoughts on it.

Thanks!

You're asking too much out of 1400$ based on that list, you'd be looking at closer to 1800 - 2000.

A lot of those parts are outdated or will be outdated very soon. I'd recommend waiting for the new year.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

I would personally change the samsung ssd to a crucial p1 which is cheaper, and the trident z royal to TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Za, which i believe both are cheaper. I personally would change the psu to non modular and save some there and get cable extensions if you want certain colors.