GPU not working

Tucci149

Hi everyone. Recently I finished my first build, however the gpu doesnt turn on, all the other parts in the system are working but the gpu. Ive tried 2 of the three pcie slots on the mobo (Aorus pro elite) , neither worked.  The gpu is a rx 5600 xt and it DOES work on another build and it gets display too, but not on mine idk why. Im guessing maybe the pcie cable from the psu is broken? Im hoping someone in the forum knows what the problem is. thnx 

Also I cant really try each individual part on the other build cause It is not in my house

gpu: Sapphire pulse rx 5600 xt  

mobo: aorus pro elite 

psu: evga 600W non modular 80bronze

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 

ram:gskill neo z rbg 3600mhz

Anything on the debug system? Trying to look up the motherboard to figure out what sort of debug system it has but I’m failing.  I’m finding an aorus pro and an aorus elite but no aorus pro elite

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Anything on the debug system? Trying to look up the motherboard to figure out what sort of debug system it has but I’m failing.  I’m finding an aorus pro and an aorus elite but no aorus pro elite

My bad only aorus b550 elite 

4 minutes ago, Tucci149 said:

My bad only aorus elite 

Cool.  Gigabyte website lists a rev 1.0 so there may be more than one version

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10#kf

im not finding what kind of debug system it has.  The 3 common types are beep code, light cod, and digital readout.  I’m not seeing a digital readout but I may have just missed it.  The thing has a clear cmos button which implies it’s got various premium features. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.