Good 140mm Radiator Fans

I'm getting HWLabs Black Ice SR1 560 radiators and I'm in need of 140mm fans for them. Anyone know any good ones that are red LED? So far, the only ones I can find that are decent are the Phobya Nano-G and G-Silent ones. Doesn't have to be insane performance as long as they are quiet enough.

The Bifenix spectre Pro LED are a good quality, all around fan and have red LED. You can also have it on or off. The LED quality if quite good - I have these fans myself.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Thanks. Didn't really think the Bitfenix Spectre Pro's were any good static pressure-wise. Wouldn't matter much to me though since I'll be using Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans on the areas of the rads where they won't be seen. Just needed decent red LED fans for the aesthetic portion.

The Spectre Pro's offer about 3-5 degrees difference from their Noctua counterparts, from what I've seen. They're probably exactly what you're looking for.

Good to know that it won't impact that much. Might be because the SR1's have a low FPI count.

Thanks. Didn't really think the Bitfenix Spectre Pro's were any good static pressure-wise. Wouldn't matter much to me though since I'll be using Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans on the areas of the rads where they won't be seen. Just needed decent red LED fans for the aesthetic portion.

Are you sure A15's are a good idea? They do not make a seal around the rad which is bad.

You should use NF-A14's

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

LOL. I didn't notice the typo I made there but yeah the NF-A14's.