Speakers

jgonz219

Yo guys I'm looking for a good set of speakers for my PC with a budget of around $200. I'd also like to know if i should just aim for a set of 2 speakers or go for a surround sound setup and if the surround sound is worth it at that price range. I'm mainly going to use them for gaming, movies and Youtube. 

where are you?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I'm in love with my SP2500s. They are good solid speakers. The have a great control panel and awesome bass.

Audioengine A2's or a similar active bookshelf may be a solid option for you then. 

I'm in love with my SP2500s. They are good solid speakers. The have a great control panel and awesome bass.

Thanks checked them out. Kinda pricey but they have a nice design and seem pretty good

Thanks checked them out. Kinda pricey but they have a nice design and seem pretty good

They aren't...Corsair isn't an audio company and their track record is proving it. 

Audioengine A2's or a similar active bookshelf may be a solid option for you then. 

thanks these seem perfect

The CEntrance 2504 speakers on Massdrop are suppose to be better than the A2 but I'll find out soon. I hate that I have to wait until the drop ends though :(