Philips 275e1s vs BenQ ex2780q

omuleanu

I saw the Philips 275e1s (quad hd 75hz) in a shop, and felt unusually confortable to look at,

the BenQ I wanted (ex2780q) wasn't there so I couldn't compare instead there was a similar BenQ but 4k 60hz 27 inch and it felt not as good as the Philips.

And I wonder why, could it be the 60hz, or 4k is too much (or I'm not used to it) , or because the Philips has "Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%"

MSI B660M Bazooka, i5-13600K, Gigabyte GTX 1660 SUPER, 1TB 970 EVO Plus, 840EVO 500GB, 64GB (2*32) RAM Kingston Fury Beast, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2, Benq EX2780Q monitor, Cooler Master N200 Case

26 minutes ago, omuleanu said:

I saw the Philips 275e1s (quad hd 75hz) in a shop, and felt unusually confortable to look at,

the BenQ I wanted (ex2780q) wasn't there so I couldn't compare instead there was a similar BenQ but 4k 60hz 27 inch and it felt not as good as the Philips.

And I wonder why, could it be the 60hz, or 4k is too much (or I'm not used to it) , or because the Philips has "Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%"

BenQ ex2780q is good as compared to Philips 275e1s

but 4k 60hz is also good

On 10/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, omuleanu said:

Both are very good monitors, I can tell you that the Philips one is a very goof monitor for the prce usually and Philips are kinda known for taking long steps for having thier monitor really "flicker free) and having very low harming blue light levels. (dont quete me but the pannels they use in the E1 series are very overclockble) but the BenQ should also be a very good monitor

4 hours ago, Bentp2019 said:

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/4ba115cb7c

Here is the specs comparison for these two models. And if I were you, would go after BenQ's as it has 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10bit(8+FRC) color depth, 350 nits(philips is 250 nits), 2.1 ch speakers and VESA certification HDR400. 

accoring to this the benq one can do 144 hertz