Storing at home

Scruffy90

I currently use a pelican 1510 to store my gear and am starting to realize that i have out grown it if I take into account my accessories and cam, lenses, etc. 

How do you store your cam gear at home? If you have a pelican or hard case, do you do long term storage in that or do you move items into there whenever you need to transport stuff?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

27 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

I currently use a pelican 1510 to store my gear and am starting to realize that i have out grown it if I take into account my accessories and cam, lenses, etc. 

How do you store your cam gear at home? If you have a pelican or hard case, do you do long term storage in that or do you move items into there whenever you need to transport stuff?

Leica kit lives in a domke bag, 4x5 kit lives in a padded case in a back pack, slr lives in a thinktank roller case with odds and ends like flashes and transceivers, 10x12 lives in a shelf since there isn't a bag big enough to fit it.