Laptop Recommendations? (Traveling/Gaming)

Evening everyone. Sorry if this is a little vague, but I would like some place to start.

I'm going to be shipping out to Japan to teach English. I plan on bringing my gaming PC with me, but while I am there I believe that a strong laptop would help while I am traveling between schools/doing Zoom classrooms. Since it is 'prime day' and Cyber Monday is happening next month, I want to know if you guys have any suggestions for a Laptop for the following use case:

-Decent Battery (has to last at least half of a school day 6hrs, it'll probably be plugged in though)

-Decent/Great webcam

-Decent/Great gaming ability (I'll only be playing WoW, R6: Siege, indie games. It'll probably be used for a lot of Youtube/twitch viewing as well)

-Great for stuff like word processing and excel? 

-Somewhat lightweight (I want a laptop that is sturdy enough to be taken around all over town and take some bumps but not heavy to the point that I feel like I'm carrying extra books).

My budget is $1000, preferably lower but I'll shoot for something higher if it would work. I want something that is going to last at least two years without becoming sluggish and a chore to use.

Thanks for your advice.

Greyson

3 minutes ago, Gileotine said:

Evening everyone. Sorry if this is a little vague, but I would like some place to start.

I'm going to be shipping out to Japan to teach English. I plan on bringing my gaming PC with me, but while I am there I believe that a strong laptop would help while I am traveling between schools/doing Zoom classrooms. Since it is 'prime day' and Cyber Monday is happening next month, I want to know if you guys have any suggestions for a Laptop for the following use case:

-Decent Battery (has to last at least half of a school day 6hrs, it'll probably be plugged in though)

-Decent/Great webcam

-Decent/Great gaming ability (I'll only be playing WoW, R6: Siege, indie games. It'll probably be used for a lot of Youtube/twitch viewing as well)

-Great for stuff like word processing and excel? 

-Somewhat lightweight (I want a laptop that is sturdy enough to be taken around all over town and take some bumps but not heavy to the point that I feel like I'm carrying extra books).

My budget is $1000, preferably lower but I'll shoot for something higher if it would work. I want something that is going to last at least two years without becoming sluggish and a chore to use.

Thanks for your advice.

Greyson

Asus TUF a15, a17, or Asus zephyrus m15 are my top 3. Two of my friends have bought them. Large batteries, 144hz screens, awesome specs, and around 1000 dollars.

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

Any other suggestions? I'd like as big of a poool of suggestions as possible.